Ever wonder what’s in another cool mom’s bag?
Well, mine doesn’t look “exactly” like this… but this is how I’d like it to look like. :)
I guess my point is that there are a few essentials I count on as a mom, and I’m always on the lookout to update my cool mom essentials. Especially now that I have two kids, I became even more conscious about buying good and practical products, but never wanting to give up my style for it. So I’m always excited when I find something that works for me. After all, I’m just a happier mama when I’m carrying things I love.
Here are some of my bag essentials:
1. First, let’s talk about the bag. I’m all about totes when I’m out with my kids. It’s the easiest way to throw everything in and still look chic. Lately, I’m really simple with my outfits. Like a simple grey t-shirt and jeans, but throwing on a bag like the Baggu metallic leather tote certainly jazz up my #ootd without too much effort. It’s great when you’re meeting up another cool mom for a playdate.
2. You can never have enough sanitizing wipes when you have kids. Perhaps I’m more of a germ-o-phobic, that’s why I always have a pack of Clean Well hand sanitizer wipes with me. I love that they are natural and alcohol-free.
3. I don’t like to wear heavy lipstick when I’m out with my kids, so I always default to Fresh lip treatment. I love that it offers enough color on the lip without looking too done up. I’m loving the plum color for winter!
4. Loccitane hand cream is another of my favorites. It’s thick and luxious without feeling greasy. I love that it has this really soft baby powder smell and I don’t have to worry about the scent irritating my kids.
5. I’ve own these Flight 001 wet suit travel pouch before I even had kids. But they actually became so handy now because you just never know when your kids will have an accident. These pouches will keep your pretty tote nice and dry, in style.
6. I am constantly hydrated and always find myself without water. Maybe because I hate carrying those Arrowhead plastic bottles in my bag, so maybe a nice SIGG water bottle will fix that problem.
7. Dr. Jart+ hydrafull BB cream has become a staple of mine for the last year. I didn’t think I would fall into this “BB cream” trend but it has saved my time and offered great coverage throughout the day. I carry a small tube in my bag if I know I’m out all day and needed a touch up. I love that it hydrates at the same time.
8. I love the Ray Ban all black aviator. It’s just easy and cool and goes with everything. It’s nicely tinted and dark that no one can ever tell you have dark circles under your eyes. :)
So, tell me cool moms, do we share similar essentials? What’s in your bag? I suppose you don’t really need to be a mom to own these, but they’ve just become so much more important to me now than before. Let me know if I’m missing anything in my cool mom’s bag, and be sure to follow me on eBay as I continue to keep a look out of my essentials at a bargain. xo Jeanne
**My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay. All opinions and curation shared here are my own. #FOLLOWITFINDIT