Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is always one of the most exciting sales of the year because they actually mark down new fall pieces for a period of time before it goes back up to regular prices. The sale starts in two days on 7/17, BUT what you may not know is that there’s an Early Access sale going on already! That’s why as your trusty shopping buddy, I’m telling you to go take a peek now and get first dibs! I’m eyeing on these 6 pieces to update my fall staples.
1. Jahnneem Flannel Skirt —This skirt’s polished silhouette gives flannel an update.
3. Lace Romper – Loving the emerald green and the pretty lace!
4. Suiting Culottes – In case you haven’t noticed, wide leg pants are making a huge comeback.
5. Notch Collar Long Merino Wool Vest—Want to master the art of layering, start with this piece.
6. Archer One-Button Wool Blend Blazer—It’s all in the details when it comes to classic pieces, like the crimson trim collar on this Rag & Bone jacket, so polish and sleek.
What pieces will you be adding to fall this year? Can’t wait to hear what you get!