When it comes to entertaining, we all know you’re going to be the ‘Hostess with the Mostess’ this year. After all, how can you not after learning all these amazing Kahlúa drink recipes and entertaining tips from me! :)
However, I’m sure you’re getting invited to lots of holiday parties too. Since gifting is a way to show your appreciation and thoughtfulness, I decided to prep you with my list of gift ideas that your hostesses will love, along with your favorite bottle of Kahlúa, no less!
Ready to check out my list?
2. P.F. Candle Co, Fig & Jasmin, $18. As a hostess, I always appreciate a nice candle from friends. I recently received one of these and love the design and the scent!
4. Shake: A New Perspective on Cocktails, Recipe Book, $25. For that hostess who just loves to make drinks and have a good time!
5. Anthropologie, Ory Coasters, $48. Gift a nice set of coasters so that your hostess can entertain in style while resting their favorite Kahlúa drinks on it!
6. Crate & Barrel, Orb Copper Shaker, $24.95. This would make a dazzling gift-set with your favorite Kahlúa bottle. This shaker is stylish and surprisingly affordable! I used this to make the Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Cider.
7. Kahlúa Coffee Liquer, $18 – $22. For the hostess who has everything, gift them all three bottles including the limited edition flavors like peppermint mocha and pumpkin spice so they can enjoy delicious drinks all winter long!
8. West Elm, Deco Barware Collection in Gold & Marble, $79. If you’re feeling extra nice this season, this barware set would make quite an impression! Any hostess who loves to entertain would covet this set!
9. Anthropologie, Etched Monogram Glass, $14. Who wouldn’t love a present with their initial on it? Get a set with your hostess’s initial and I promise this will never up in the regift basket.
Have I got you covered for this holiday season yet? I sure hope so! :)
Hope you’re enjoying all the holiday festivities!
This post is kindly sponsored by Kahlúa, my go-to classic rum and coffee liqueur. All opinions shared here are my own. Thanks so much for supporting my sponsor and letting me share my holiday with you!