Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that there’s still time to enter the $250 GODIVAjoy Giveaway! Visit GODIVA.com and choose an item that you think would spark a little joy this season – for yourself, for your family or for your fabulous friends!
(1) LEAVE A COMMENT on this post by December 24th with “your favorite chocolate box”.
(2) TWEET to @GODIVA with hashtag #GODIVAjoy and tell us what you selected.
You could be the winner to some amazing chocolate for you and your loved ones!
Now, check out my last idea to help you pull off your best Chocolate Holiday Party yet! :)
Today, I’m so excited to share with you my final idea on “How To Host A Chocolate Holiday Party”! I started the fete off by doing a very tasteful Chocolate Tasting Station. Then I created a Chocolate Centerpiece that is fun, pretty and effortless. And now, for Part 3, I wanted to share with you the idea of making your guests some delectable DIY Truffle-Pop Place Cards – that doubles up as party favors! Yup, twice the fun!
I think by adding this final touch, it will create a party that is not only thoughtfully put together, but also help spark a little joy even long after your guests leave the party.
Since you’ve all been sharing your favorite chocolate box with me, I guess it’s only fair that I share mine. My favorite, no doubt, is the GODIVA Signature Truffles! This gift box comes in 12, 24, or 36 pieces. I love the rich flavors and the beautiful assortment, which comes in milk and dark chocolate with a touch of chic and modern flair. My mouth waters the moment I open up that box. :)
Since the holidays is all about giving and sharing your favorite things, I thought these Truffle-Pop Place Cards will do just that. You can share your favorite chocolate as a chic tabletop decor, while guests can also take some home to savor as party favors. Isn’t that just simple and sweet?
I love that this idea, again, is so effortless, and you don’t need to spend a lot to make an impression. Here’s what I used and how I did it:
// Place cards. I like getting the ones with heavier stock like the ones I found from Paper Source.
// GODIVA Signature Truffles. You may purchase your box on their online store or their in-store boutique.
// Washi tape
// 1/4″ Ribbon. I think this gives it a special touch to wrapping the party favors especially for the holidays.
1. Decorate your place cards with a stamp and write names.
2. For the lollipop sticks, I created a color block effect by rolling the top part of the stick on a gold ink pad. You can easily do this by coloring with a Sharpie too.
3. Put the place card about half way down the stick and use tape to keep it in place. Since the guests around the table will see the back of the place cards, be sure to use a pretty washi tape!
4. Hold a GODIVA truffle in one hand, and firmly push the lollipop stick on the top of the truffle with the other hand. *Just remember not the bottom of the truffle as it has a flat surface and that’s where it will stand.*
5. To make it into a party favor, simply put the truffle pop into a clear bag and tie it in a ribbon. You may also leave the clear bags and precut ribbons out for your guests so if they decide to save their truffle-pop for later, they can wrap it up and take it home with them!
So, there it is! My last but not least, DIY entertaining idea, all centered around my favorite GODIVA chocolate! If you didn’t get a chance to check out Part 1 and Part 2, be sure to do that!
I hope I’ve inspired you this season to throw a chic chocolate themed party. There’s no reason why to hide that chocolate box in the cupboard and not share with the people you love! Open up your favorite box and have the happiest and merriest holidays of all!
Thank you all so much for tuning in! I had the most fun creating these ideas for you. I really hope you enjoyed and find it helpful!
Stay tuned as I will announce the winner to the $250 GODIVAJoy Giveaway on this post after 12/24!
This post is kindly sponsored by GODIVA, one of my favorite chocolatiers offering gourmet chocolates and fine gifts. All opinions shared here are my own. Many thanks for supporting my sponsor and letting me share this chocolate holiday party with you!
Special thanks to Tina Frey Design for the beautiful, modern resin tableware. The pieces in the collection are designed and hand sculpted by owner Tina Frey in San Francisco, California.