Are you interested or know someone who is interested in working for a creative, design-driven business? Here’s your chance! I’m hiring over at my modern partyware company, Harlow & Grey. We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team! See details below and please pass along to anyone you know who may be a good fit. Thank you!
SALES & MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT (PART-TIME, PAID)
Harlow & Grey is looking for a very organized and energetic person to join our team. The ideal candidate would be quick with emails, superb with follow-up, great with people, eager to take initiative, and flexible with working on projects beyond day-to-day tasks.
The assistant would support two very busy boss ladies, keep us organized, and help us stay on track with goals. You will primarily assist in sales & marketing and administrative duties. Experience in administrative work and customer service would be a major plus. Knowledge in the gift & stationery business, wholesale and e-commerce would be wonderful.
To apply, please email: email@example.com with resume. Please put “SALES & MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT” in the subject line.
- Manage wholesale & retail inquiries; provide customer support
- Run weekly sales reports and monthly forecasts
- Research, compile, and manage sales lead & stockist lists
- Assist with managing our online shop and inventory on Shopify (upload products, update inventory count, etc.)
- Manage marketing assets (organize Dropbox files such as photoshoot files, purchase order files, wholesale/vendor files, etc.)
- Manage PR lists
- Assist with press kits and PR decks
- Attend events and assist with setup & breakdown
- Assist in photo shoots (run errands, set up, break down, source props, handle logistics, etc.)
- Pull analytic reports from ads and social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest)
OTHER ADMIN WORK
- Communicate with bookkeeper on expense reports and invoices; help maintain accounts on Xero (our accounting software)
- Handle data entry and furnish purchase orders
- Manage schedules and calendars
- Maintain office space; assist in meetings as needed
- Live in the San Francisco/Bay Area and have access to a car, computer and cell phone. You will be working remotely and meet in person as needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Good understanding of office management
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to commit to 15-20 hours a week (Monday – Friday) and some weekends if necessary
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), Dropbox, Google Docs/Sheets
- Working knowledge of Shopify a plus (not required, will train)
- Working knowledge of InDesign also a plus (not required, will train)
- Understanding of major social media platforms also a plus (not required, will train)