1. Triad lighting, Apparatus Studio
2. Sacagawea Carryall, Material & Process
3. Origami Coffee Table, West Elm
4. Smudge-Resistant Eye Color, Laura Mercier
5. White Leopard Five Strap Sandal, Freda Salvador
6. Exfoliating Cleanser (chemical-free), True Nature Botanicals**
7. Double Stacked Diamond Line Ring, Vrai & Oro
8. Tapered Pants in White Crackle, Emerson Fry
9. Lip Balm (specially formulated with wheat germ & olive oil), Bobbi Brown
10. Albino Peacock Print (by artist Olivia Rae James), Buddy Editions**
Hey friends, it’s been a while since I’ve done product round-up posts. After a little nice break, I thought I’d start again by doing a monthly round-up series with some of my favorite products. Some I’ve tried, some I own, and some are simply wish-list and brands that I trust. Either way, this is just a fun way of sharing what’s catching my eyes lately, and for me to keep up with trends and styles.
You can also hop over to my “Shop” page where I update products I discover on a weekly basis as well.
Hope you enjoy my finds as much as I do! Happy April and happy shopping!
** Things I actually have and love!