1. Carvan, Light Body Cream, $44. Love the notes of Italian lemon, sweet pea, peony, floral notes, freesia, white hyacinth, and wisteria!
2. Byredo, Tulipe Soap, $28. May be too pretty to use, but I sure like to keep soaps around for the scent.
3. Underella Gavarnie, Intimate Set, $74. Once in a while, I’d like to splurge on an intimate set. Do you? :)
4. Nars, ‘Soft Touch’ Shadow Pencil in Goddess, $25. Not only great as an eye shadow, but also pretty to use to line the rim of the eyes.
5. California Naturel, Gentle Cleansing Gel, $33. One of the best cleansing gels I’ve tried – gentle enough yet removes all my makeup. Highly recommend!
Have a beautiful week, everyone! xo Jeanne