Yay, it’s the weekend, finally! You wouldn’t think a stay-at-home-mom would care because everyday would seem like a weekend to us. But the truth is, we do! (or at least I do) To me weekend means:
- It’s family time and we can go here together.
- Trying this ramen spot and hopefully there is no long line this time.
- Catching up on all my favorite TV shows… like this one on Bravo, this one on HGTV, and this one on E! (don’t judge!)
- Flipping through these online glossies that just came out this week… I can’t wait to get my eyes on this because it’s a special kids issue and it has so many cute ideas to try with your kiddos! And then there is this that will help me catch up on who’s the new face on American fashion.
- Finally, starting on my mood board for a course I’m taking from Holly at decor8 and Leslie at A Creative Mint. Best decision I’ve made since I started my blog :)
What’s your plans for the weekend?