Having “me” time is such a luxury to me right now. Between juggling the two kids, to taking care of the household, to working on personal projects, having down time to myself is almost next to impossible. So when I do get that down time, it doesn’t take much to please me. There are definitely a few things I do in my home to create the #bestfeelings, and I’m here today sharing those personal tips with you and Glade®:
1. Relaxing and rejuvenating fragrance. I love their new Glade® Lift Off Wax Melts that comes in this most uplifting scent ~ violet and jasmine meet peach and orange. Wish I have those ‘sniff-n-scratch’ stickers for you to smell. It’s so good!
2. Beautiful flowers. I love blooms in soft colors when it comes to relaxation. Think soft pink tulips and ivory cream roses.
3. Stacks and stacks of fashion and home magazines. :) I can really stay in bed all day long with my glossies!
4. Soft white linens, pillows and throws. While colors and patterned beddings are fun, I still prefer the crisp and soft white sheets for my bed. It just reminds me that I’m in a luxury hotel or spa.
5. Silky soft lounge wear. My go-to lounge piece when I have some time alone is a pretty, silk kimono robe. It feels so luxe, comfortable and pretty -especially against my skin!
6. Gourmet confections and warm tea (or any drinks of your choice, really.) Little nibbles that delight my palate while I flip through my magazines is the best. Fine chocolates and a cup of warm earl grey tea always does the trick for me.
And the most important one…
7. Hide all your electronics – Put iPhone, Laptop, iPad and gadgets away. So hard to do these days, BUT, I promise this one does wonders!
Now, tell me, do we share the same tips? How do you achieve your #bestfeelings during your “me” time? Share your tips via Twitter and Facebook using #bestfeelings and leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win this month’s featured giveaway:
// Glade® Lift Off Wax Melts and Wax Melt Warmer
// $100 Spa gift card
(CLOSED) Contest starts today 3/7 and ends 3/14, 11:59am PST. Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be announced on this post on 3/17. Good luck, everyone! xo Jeanne
The winner for this giveaway is Cait! Congrats!!! Will contact you shortly on claiming the prize!