When I made my resolution earlier this year on getting a better night sleep, I wasn’t kidding. I’m still in the middle of training my younger daughter, Hadley, to sleep in her room. We’re slowly making progress. But seriously, after 5 years of co-sleeping with my two girls, I feel like I’m finally getting my bedroom back. And guess what, it’s nice to sleep with my husband again!
I’m not sure about you, but that little window of time between your kids go to bed and you falling asleep is so precious to me! When I do find the energy to stay up (trust me, it is unbelievably hard!), I make the most of it by treating myself with simple luxuries that calm my body and soul. Here are my bedtime essentials that I think every woman can get behind on:
1. Frette, Luxury Bed Linens (beautiful white Agata Collection shown in first image). Don’t underestimate the power of quality bed sheets! It will make you feel cozy all over. I used to try to save money by buying less quality sets, but over time, I ended up spending more because I kept upgrading my sheets. I invested in a quality set a fews year back and I am still happy with them.
2. William Sonoma, Organic Peppermint Tea. This caffeine-free herbal tea naturally calms my body and the peppermint helps me breath in a little deeper. Amen.
3. True & Co, Lounge Set. Just like bed sheets, it’s nice to slip into a fine jersey pajama set that makes you just wanna snuggle up in bed.
4. True & Co, Lace Bralette. I was once told that if you don’t want your boobies, ahem, to sag, you should wear a bralette to sleep. This pretty lace one is comfortable and perfect for bedtime.
5. True Nature Botanicals, Body Oil. I’ve become more aware of clean beauty these days, even down to my body products. I’m currently using this body oil that is produced with the highest quality of natural and organic ingredients, and the result has been nothing but amazing! Not to mention, the scent is so calming!
6. Clarins, Super Restortive Total Eye Concentrate. Nothing like a little eye-cream to make a woman feel pampered! This concentrate is gentle enough to use around the eyes and to the temple.
7. Overwhelmed, How To Work, Love, And Play When No One Has The Time. I am trying to be intentional about not scrolling through social media when I have some down time. So, instead, I’m reading this book – kinda mind opening.
What are your bedtime essential must-haves? ?