Morning everyone, hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I’m sure many of you are probably out and about scoring your holiday deals… with a strong cup of joe! Today, I also want to pop in here and let you know that in between your Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I’d love to encourage you to “Shop Small” and support your local businesses this Saturday on 11/26.
This year marks the 2nd annual Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to supporting your favorite local businesses on one of the busiest shopping weekends and to celebrate the “Shop Small” movement. Paper Magazine + American Express had created a San Francisco City Guide offering shopping initiatives with special deals from local shops, salons, restaurants and bars. These exclusive offers include discounts at clothing stores and boutiques, free restaurant tastings and drink deals, special gifts with purchase and more!
So if you’re spending the turkey day weekend in San Francisco just like me, or have relatives & friends in town and you just want to show them where all the cool spots are (while scoring good deals at the same time), this is the guide!
There are close to 50 deals in this guide! And of course, this wouldn’t be Shop Sweet Things if I’m not sharing my favorite deals with you :)
- AB Fits SF’s home for rare denim label - 10% off when you buy one item, 15% off when you buy two and 25% off when you buy three or more (accessories not included).
- ATYS One of SF’s smartest design shop – 20% off purchases of $200 more, free gift wrapping and free ground shipping.
- The Common (aka Taylor Stitch) Classic American menswear outfitter – 10% off all purchases.
- Bar Jules French-meet-Californian restaurant – A free “Chocolate Nemesis” signature dessert with every meal.
- Candystore Collective Contemporary indie clothing and jewelry designers – Free “HEART SF” tote to the first 50 customers and 15% off purchases of $100 or more.
- Boulettes Larder French American Cusine – Free Kim’s Xmas Salt Spice Mix with purchase.
- Harputs of San Francisco Home of avant-garde and rare designer labels – 25% off total purchase.
- International Orange Award winning spa – 15% off entire in-spa purchase.
- Karikter Contemporary European design goods, stationary and home furnishings – 20% off all purchases.
- Miette Adorable bakery and confections shop – 10% off in-store and online when you use code “PAPER at checkout.
- Public Bikes Hand-crafted bicycles in a dazzling array of hues and vintage designs – 10% off on-store and online purchases, use “PAPER” as promo code through 12/2.
- Seedstore Mens, womens and vintage goods – 20% off all full-priced merchandise.
Follow me on Facebook & Twitter for more local deals on some of my favorite S.F. boutiques that are off the guide. I hope you have a great time exploring and shopping small this season! These local merchants are truly the ones that make San Francisco shine!
(Source and images provided by Paper Magazine)