Father’s Day is in two weeks, people! It always feels like there’s plenty of time to shop, but seriously, 2 weeks go by super quick. Since I’m on wife duty and trying to find the perfect gift for George, thought I would round-up some cool products I spotted along the way.
1. Steven Alan, Skinny Tie. Gifting a tie that speaks style is not a cliché gift.
2. The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear, Frame with Gold Clip and Tobacco Lenses. For dads who only wear glasses, these frames and clip-on shades are not dorky. For a more subtle style, check out the the classic tortoise frame in silver clip.
3. This Is Ground, Mod Laptop Case. A carryall case for his tech essentials, like a man cave for his knick-knacks.
4. Dr. Harris, Three-Piece Safety Razor. For that dad who appreciates the classics.
5. Everlane, The Twill Weekender with Leather Straps. If your dude is still using his gym bag as his weekender, he needs an upgrade. If he’s a more casual and sportier guy, Herschel makes good weekender bags too.
6. Blind Barbar, Lemongrass Tea Shampoo & Bodywash. Just because I don’t want him to use my shampoo and bodywash. :)
7. Parabellum, Full Grain Leather Cardholder. This comes in handy when his wallet is too big for his pocket. Think dressy occasions.
8. Master & Dynamic, MH40 Leather Headphones. For dads who like modern tech with a vintage touch.
9. Nike, Premium Canvas Sneakers. Cause cool dads need cool sneakers.
10. Mast Brothers Chocolate via Half Hitch Goods. Never hurts to throw in a bar of chocolate.
11. Photojojo, iPhone Super Suit Waterproof Case. Perfect for taking pictures of the kids during pool time… and me in my bikini. :)
12. And for those gadget and smartphone cords that get all tangled up together, these Father’s Day Edition Cord Tacos are kinda cool.
14. Aark Collective, The Shell Watch. Oh, this watch, you get to borrow it too.
15. 75 Years of Marvel Comics: From The Golden Age To The Silver Screen. For all those Marvel fan dads, a great add-on to his book collection.
16. The Tie Bar (Nordstrom Exclusive), Style Box. It comes with a style guide so your guy knows how to wear it, when to wear it.
Hope this is giving you gift ideas for that sweet man in your life! – xo Jeanne