1. Andytown has a signature drink called Snowy Plover which is like a cream coffee float. It consists of a shot of espresso, sparkling water, simple syrup, and homemade whipped cream – very refreshing!
2. The inside has beautiful lighting and clean space, with a big communal burlwood table at the front. The outside has a line of outdoor seatings amongst one of the most SF residential neighborhoods.
3. It’s great for people who live in the Outer Sunset, which is not the most central location in SF. But this is a great place to grab a cup of joe before taking a walk to the Ocean Beach and Sutro Bath.
4. They have homemade food that are delicious! Popular items include strawberry corn muffin (gluten-free), Irish soda bread, sausage rolls, and cheese scallion scones. YUM!!
5. For those who are sensitive to dairy, they also have the option of almond milk without additional cost!
Few things to note:
// The staff is incredibly friendly and personal! Some of the best customer service I had in coffee shops.
// This place is small with limited seating.
// The closing hour is at 3pm and closes on Mondays.
Andytown, 3655 Lawton Street, San Francisco.
Photos by Michelle Liu.