Christmas, no doubt, is one of my favorite holidays, yet it’s also the most hectic. In between shopping for gifts, wrapping presents, dinner parties, and entertaining, I’m gonna need to depend on a few things to help calm the craziness during this season…
1. J.Crew, Chateau Parka, $365. A coat that can be casual or dressy is always a good idea. I love this structured parka, it instantly pulls an outfit together whether I need to hit the shopping mall or a dinner party.
2. Banana Republic, Scarf, $59.50. Scarves come in really handy in SF especially in a city that is constantly dressed in layers.
3. Royal Design, Grand Cru Vacuum Jug, $75. When I’m writing Christmas cards or wrapping presents, I like to have a jug of warm water by me for hot tea.
4. Chanel, Blanc Brightening Moisturizing Cream, $130. The cold weather is harsh on my skin and my face often feels very dry. I like turning to rich moisturizing cream with brightening to help lift my dull complexion during this season.
5. LEIF, Marbled Latte Mug, $22. Great design and shape, especially for wrapping your hands on a warm drink. This makes a great gift set too!
6. Smith & Cult Nail Polish, Deep Merlot, $18. This season I’m all about dark polish. The deep merlot is calling my name!
7. GODIVA, Ultimate Dessert Truffle Box, $36. I don’t know anyone who can get by the holidays without having a piece of chocolate. This is the season to indulge! That said, I’ll be sharing some really fun ideas on how to incorporate chocolates into your holiday parties – stay tuned! (image via)
8. Pretty Packages, by Sally Shim, $15. Oh, this book is going save my life this holiday! If there’s one thing I must confess, I am terrible with gift wrapping. This book offers creative yet simple ideas on wrapping presents, and there are so many good ideas in there. It even became the Amazon Editor’s Favorite Best Books of 2014! Another great gift idea too for your crafty friends.
Any must-haves on your list that will help you get through this holiday?
Happy Monday! I’ll be back on Wednesday to share another delicious holiday cocktail with Kahlua!