1. The Woodbridge salon has what I called a beautiful rustic-chic interiors. It has a gorgeous high ceiling with tons of natural light, perfect for seeing the best colors for your hair!
2. Ashley Melamed, the owner of The Woodbridge, is super nice and talented. That’s her there cutting my hair! Ashley is an accomplished salon and editorial stylist of 11 years. She and her husband, Mike Melamed, an expert in salon consulting and client experience for 10 years, decided to take the plunge on opening their own salon on the busy Chestnut Street in the Marina.
3. A complimentary beverage and an iPad with the latest digital fashion/style magazines are available in case there’s a wait. My favorite is that they serve their tea in vintage teacups and saucers, nice little touch to go with the ambiance.
4. An outdoor lounge area where you can relax with a drink and enjoy some sunshine while getting treatment for your hair. Good thinking!
5. Because I am still getting compliments of my haircut since I got my hair did last month. :)
Thanks so much to Ashley and The Woodbridge for inviting me in! Love my new length and so good to have another credible salon I can count on and to recommend. Be sure to book your next hair appointment there – or just pop your head in to check out this gorgeous salon in the Marina!
The Woodbridge, 2072 Chestnut Street, San Francisco.
Photos by Michelle Liu.